Affiliate Marketing (Partner) Manager
ColoradoBiz magazine named us a best company to work for in 2014. BuiltInColorado - Colorado's hub for startups and tech - named us a top 100 Colorado digital employer. We're established and profitable yet maintain the soul of a fast moving, Agile startup. Who are we? eBags!
We have an immediate opening for a full-time eMarketing channel manager who will drive, manage, and optimize eBags comparison shopping engines and affiliate marketing relationships. The successful Online Marketing Manager will be well versed in affiliate and partner marketing and will increase eBags presence through continuous data improvements, inventory and bid management. This position will work closely with our affiliates and shopping engine partners to ensure that eBags’ products and brand are well represented, appropriate promotions are developed, and will ensure all opportunities for growth are identified and implemented. We are looking for an ambitious results focused candidate who will leverage marketing analytics to optimize performance.
- Enhance and develop strategic partnerships with affiliates to create profitable sales and expand the eBags brand reach.
- Plan and execute operational marketing strategies to exceed affiliate and strategic partner sales while maintaining ROAS goals.
- Work directly with vendor partners to integrate, optimize, leverage and manage day-to-day affiliate and strategic partner performance.
- Regularly report on channel performance and communicate opportunities for optimization, profitability growth, and improvements in competitive strategy.
- Act as the affiliate evangelist when working with internal teams to ensure that you have the resources, technology and inventory to meet your goals.
- Actively police the presentation of the eBags brand in this space to ensure our policies are being followed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years B2C online marketing experience required
- Familiarity with Commission Junction, Impact Radius or other affiliate management solutions
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of retail ecommerce, especially pertaining to interactive marketing functions
- Passion for analytics and driving the business forward with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast paced environment
Enjoy Life Monthly town hall meetings, casual dress day - every day and a dog-friendly workplace: we believe fun fosters creativity and camaraderie.
Balance and Harmony Generous paid vacations, paid holidays, paid community service time off, health club discounts and reimbursements, financial education, and employee discount on our website: we want you to do more of what makes you happy.
Healthy, Wealthy and Wise We provide the serious stuff, too. Our health benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision. We provide a Health Reimbursement Account to help cover unexpected expenses, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with a Roth Option and Company Match, and Stock Option Grants, to mention a few.